- Periodic maintenance of SQL Servers in the firm across all environments.
- Should be responsible for backups, recovery and disaster recovery planning.
- Should analyze and determine database physical and logical architecture for small to large projects, based on user requirements.
- Help to design complex stored procedures, reports and SQL server integration packages.
- Recommend and implement process and data architecture improvement changes.
- Should be able to determine physical architecture based on prerequisites provided by vendors for implementing third-party applications.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer business applications and Intel operating systems.
- Good skills and knowledge of relational database design and development using MS SQL Server.
- Experience in ETL processes using SSIS or DTS.
- Strong skills and knowledge in programming languages such as Delphi, ASP.NET, C#, T-SQL, MDX, XML etc.
- Excellent in SDLC methodology concepts.
- · Good understanding of Business Intelligence systems concepts and technologies such as SQL Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Self-starter and innovative.
- Excellent team player with good professional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
Required/must have the following skills:
- 5+ year application development with the required technical experience listed above.
- Direct interaction with business analysts.
Required/Must have: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related.